Sunday 15 April 2012

Being a Style Hunter for PLNDR fashion!

Hello lovelies, hope you are all chillaxing on the last day of the weekend - boohoohoo! I've got some exciting news to share today, a couple of weeks ago I received an email from the lovely Melysa at PLNDR to say that I had been one of the ten bloggers chosen to take part in their exclusive blogger program to be a Style Hunter! Eeeek! After checking out the popular American fashion flash-sale site to see if it fitted in with my blog, I decided that this opportunity was definitely something I wanted to be part of and would benefit my readers too - as you are the reason I keep rambling away after all! Plus I am a complete American wannabee - give it time, I am going to find a way to move over there, and so being picked up by an American fashion company has just made as pleased as punch!



For those, like me a couple weeks ago, who hadn't heard of PLNDR before, its an awesome fashion flash-sale site that offers great discounts on fashion brands such as Cheap Monday, Motel, MinkPink as well as many more. You know the first thing that caught my attention, the name. Plunder. Anything with a pirate-related title & fashion has already made me interested - is that sad? But it was the cute clothing that kept me browsing through - especially from some of my favourite brands & dresses, and by being able to offer my readers discounts/giveaway prizes as style hunter, I was sold. 



 (images from plndr website)

So sign up HERE or on the badge on the side bar, and see what I have been rambling on about in this post because you can find some real gems in the sales - and who doesn't love a sale? Plus they ship all over the world, so being in old Blighty we're sorted!


Love,

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! This sounds really exciting! I love the last dress!

    ♥ Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lovely blog :) this sounds great!

    I have a RoseVintage giveaway here if your interested :)

    Stacie xo
    Curious Damsel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! I love reading every single one, it means so much to me knowing people are actually reading my ramblings! So thanks and I will reply to each one :-)