Saturday 19 November 2011

A Magical Five Days in Disneyland Paris 'Enchanted Christmas' [Picture Heavy]

Hello my lovelies, have only arrived back from Disneyland Paris yesterday and have a little of the Disney blues, but comments on my last post cheered me up so thank you :-) This post is mainly going to be photos and these are the cut down ones! I had taken 598 photos, and that was even after deleting some on the train and when back home on the laptop - camera happy or what! Facebook has truly been attacked with photos of the boyfriend and me in Disneyland Paris - but what made it even more photo-worthy this time was that it was Disney Christmas! This was definitely added to the birthday treat trip as it was all planned for week before my birthday and put me right into the Christmassy spirit! Plus definitely made up for the knee not letting me go Trek, and despite being wheelchair bound for the majority of the trip due to being unable to walk a large amount, they treated me like a princess and it was lovely. So here are some of the pictures:
On the Eurostar.
 Our room at Hotel Santa Fey.
Mickey soap!


 Disneyland Hotel
 The boyfriend and I infront of Main St Christmas Decorations



 Christmas Winnie the Pooh.


 The Main St Tree Lighting Ceremony

 Snowing in Main St USA!

 Tree in Walt Disney Studios

 My pal Santa and me.
 Yeah I couldn't be the original White Witch of Narnia due to prior commitments
so gave it over to Tilda Swinton...
 Did someone lose a puppy?



 Mexican Minnie?





 At this point, I had a raging temperature... Hug from Pluto helped :-)

So there you go! I loved how most of the characters had their own Christmas outfits, and definitely all the Christmas themed parades and everything - definitely puts you in the spirit when the entire of Disneyland Park is playing Christmas music with decorations everywhere! Many a Christmas decorations came home with me, along with a cold/flu thing that is keeping me bed-ridden for the weekend before starting my job on Monday and my birthday on Tuesday! Advice for anyone going - it is absolutely freezing so take jumpers and layers! Every single day I was wearing tights under my leggings, cardigans, coats, scarf, hat, glove, fleece lined boots and a fleece over my legs when in the chair - it is that cold! 

Are you all Disney addicts? Anyone have any trips planned for Christmas?
Love,
 

4 comments:

  1. thanks dear, ive followed back too <3 awesome pictures! :D

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you think of Santa Fe?
    I love Disney, have done a post on it- just adore it! Can't wait to go back to DLP, our last [and 1st] visit there was pretty rush from a Paris trip, but this time it's just 3 days of pure Disney
    Adore your photos, I could look at them all day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Santa Fe was good, a bit further than the others and definitely can see it is a budget one but still quite comfortable! Plus spending most the day in the parks, it was comfortable to come back to at the end of the day :) Ooo very jealous you are going back, enjoy all the Christmassy-ness!! Definitely gets you in the spirit. Add me on Facebook if you want to see the rest, have three albums :p xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had a really lovely time! :D

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! I love reading every single one, it means so much to me knowing people are actually reading my ramblings! So thanks and I will reply to each one :-)