Friday 23 July 2010

Introductions, Introductions...

Hi again!


I'm not very good at introducing myself, but I'll give it a go! Hello, I'm Stephanie but known as Stephie to most. As you can probably tell from the name of this blog and it's title I am indeed a fan of Harry Potter as well as baking (my speciality being cupcakes and banoffee pie... Well by 'speciality', what I actually mean is these certain types of baking haven't exploded, caused food poisoning and have, to my knowledge, been edible...) so that's where the names came from. Interesting, I know. Moving swiftly on before you fall into a boredom induced coma, I'm guessing you might be interested in just what sort of person you are reading adventures about so here's go: I love everything Disney related and worked in Disneyworld Florida after my first year at university, I am a history student so am quite geeky about everything in the 'modern' history section and my summer job is actually history related, I love books which range from the classics to  modern, I am very into the 1940s/50s and have a vintage clothes collection as well as loving everything from that period. Moving on again, I have a PSM (Platonic Soul Mate) who is my best pal and have known her since our first class together in our first year at uni, we are basically the same person and after much deciding between calling ourselves 'horcruxes' due to our almost identical personalities we settled on the term PSM from first year onwards - this will be the person who will be most mentioned in my blog most likely so remember that term :D Next is le boyfriend who I have known since my first year of uni as well and who, like me, is also a history geek who reads all the time and is insanely smart, so much that I now use him as my personal dictionary and encyclopedia. It's very useful. These two people are who I spend most of my time with at university and at home (along with the magnifico family) so you'll be hearing about them alot which is why I introduce them to you here. Very polite, you see? Anyway I think this suffices for introductions, you'll find out more in upcoming posts but yes, hi! Welcome to my blog. It's a bit rambly, but stick with it and I'm sure you'll find something interesting...Maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I love reading every single one, it means so much to me knowing people are actually reading my ramblings! So thanks and I will reply to each one :-)